Friday, February 11, 2011

February 11, 2011

It's Friday night and I have just gotten home from a three day trip for Autism training in LaPeer. We've had a few days with noticably more confusion for Bill. He got his medications mixed up for awhile. He ran out before he should have so he had to wait three days for insurance to cover the meds. I worry so much when I'm gone but the breaks are also a real blessing. I was sick with an upper respiratory thing so I think the break was really helpful for me. I was sick, but I think I got more rest than I would have at home, and it sounds like Bill and Jack had some nice time together. Jack has all ready left for his final wrestling match for the year so we talked on the phone. We probably passed each others' vehicles around Gaylord :D. It was my first time to cross the Mackinac Bridge during a white out and high winds. We were saying our prayers, let me tell you.

We go to Social Security on Tuesday to complete the process.

Hugs. Lyn

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I thought you're updates would trigger an event, but alas again I did not see February's till today. It will be nice to have you back in Kansas, so next time I see the folks I can drop by, that would be so cool!!

    ReplyDelete